The right call…
A network outage can stop your business dead in its tracks. Scalable, reliable components are critical to the uptime of your network.
Selecting the appropriate device for each network function is not always an easy task.
Many companies make the mistake of believing¬†network infrastructure is an area to cut costs.
All too often, ill-suited hardware is the reason behind network slowness and inconsistent performance.
Avoiding these pitfalls will keep your network healthy in the long run.
Every network consists of a combination of switches, firewalls, access points, routers, repeaters and bridges. Each of these devices play a critical role in your business network.
- Switches interconnect all of the PCs, servers, laptops and printers within your network.
- Firewalls reside at the outside boundary of your network and protect your network from Internet threats.
- Access points provide wireless access to your internal wired network.
- Routers connect multiple networks together.
- Repeaters extend wired or wireless networks beyond their physical distance limitations.
- Bridges tie wired network segments together over a wireless network or tie two wired network segments together.
We only recommend products that have been tested over time in networks of all sizes, that are guaranteed to give you years of reliable, trouble free operation.
We have partnered¬†with industry leading hardware manufacturers to provide a wide range of alternatives for networks of all sizes and configurations. Each component is backed by thousands of support engineers across the globe.
Our network engineers will help you select the components that best suit your needs.
We offer a full line of networking services to help you build a reliable network strategy to support your business.
Contact us to discuss an infrastructure strategy to guarantee your success.