Searching for an awesome Business Development Executive role in the St. Louis area where you can prove your mettle?
Swip Systems is seeking a fast moving, independent, hard driving hunter that is always on the go to push sales to the next level.
Would you like to vault your career to the next level? We reward leaders and doers for their accomplishments! This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with the internal drive and charisma to make things happen!
Find out more about Swip Systems to see if you’re a good fit for this leading software development firm. If after reading the position description below, you don’t feel you are overqualified, please do not apply.
Business Development Executive Job Description
We are a fast paced, entrepreneurial company looking for a highly competitive, energetic top producer, with a strong background in selling professional services.
We pride ourselves on hard work, open communication and mutual respect. Our staff works in a casual environment with a lot of autonomy.
You need to have rock hard drive, focus and persistence, and have no problem meeting with business owners and C suite executives. You need to have a fire in your soul to win every opportunity. You also need to do what you do for the right reasons.
The ideal person has a “can do” attitude that can develop relationships that lead to sales. They have great networking skills and know how to use those skills to hunt for new projects.
This role requires a person with 3-5 years of experience. Technical experience selling custom software development services is helpful.
Ideal Qualities for the Business Development Executive
If you are the right person for this position, you…
- Are a hunter, love the chase and love landing deals
- Are very self-motivated, autonomous and have a “can do” attitude
- Have a relentless drive to see a conversation through to a Yes or a No decision
- Can’t stand leaving a possible connection hanging or leaving follow up undone
- Think fast on your feet and quickly adapt to the situation
- Move at the speed of small business
- Have a technical edge that will allow you to understand our capability so you can sell our products and services
- Have worked previously as a sales rep or business development professional
- Are able to effectively manage and schedule your time to maximize the number of people you can connect with
- Understand business processes and make suggestions on how our technology can solve business challenges
- Know how to ask the right questions that cause a prospect to think through the situation they are in and how you can help
- Know how to tactfully address budget with prospects to qualify sales leads
- Can speak enough “geek” to explain what we do to prospects
- Don’t make excuses for missed quotas, sales budgets or sales meeting deadlines
- Are incredibly reliable and keep the promises you make to connections
- Have a friendly attitude and like meeting new people
- Are comfortable talking with some of the most influential people in the country
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the technical ability and attention to detail to maintain all of your contact information in a CRM
- Are comfortable in the Office 365 and Google suite of tools
If you are a doer and believe you have the drive, focus and ambition to make things happen, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.