Searching for an awesome Business Development Executive role in the St. Louis area?
Swip Systems is looking to fill a Business Development role with someone that will be an incredible asset. If, after reading the position description below, you don’t feel you are overqualified, please do not apply.
Work Culture at Swip Systems
Here at Swip Systems, we are a family. We pride ourselves on mutual respect, open communication and hard work. We go the extra mile to take care of our co-workers and their families. Lunches and happy hours are a regular part of how we celebrate our personal milestones and team accomplishments.
We are of a bunch of engineers and software geeks that turned our passion into a thriving business. Our staff works in a casual, hybrid environment with a lot of autonomy.
Looking for a Role Where You Can Control Your Destiny and Grow Your Income?
We are looking for a business development professional that can help grow our organization by locating new sales opportunities. You will work directly with our leadership team to hunt for and develop new prospects and work with those relationships to close sales. The income potential is only limited by your drive.
The ideal person is someone that is comfortable with themselves and knows exactly what is needed to get the job done with little direction. They are a detailed person that leaves no task undone, yet is comfortable talking with anyone from entry level roles to the country’s most influential people.
The ideal Business Development Executive has great networking skills and knows how to use those skills to hunt for new projects. They are usually the connector in the crowd and people go to them to make connections. The ideal person has prior experience in software sales, professional services sales, custom software development sales or custom projects.
Ideal Qualities for the Business Development Executive
If you are the right person for the role, you…
- Are a hunter, love the chase and love landing deals
- Can’t stand leaving a possible connection hanging or leaving follow up undone
- Have high emotional intelligence and maturity
- Think fast on your feet and quickly adapt to any situation
- Have worked previously as a sales rep or business development professional
- Move at the speed of small business
- Are able to effectively manage and schedule your time to maximize the number of people you can connect with
- Can follow up with new connections being made every day, so no one feels left out
- Have a relentless drive to see a conversation through to a Yes or a No decision
- Know how to tactfully address budget to qualify sales leads
- Know how to ask the right questions to help a prospect think through their situation and how you can help
- Have a technical edge that will allow you to understand our capabilities, so you can sell our products and services
- Don’t make excuses for missed quotas, sales budgets or sales meeting deadlines
- Have a friendly attitude and like meeting new people
- Are incredibly reliable and keep the promises you make
- Have the technical ability and attention to detail to maintain all of your contact information in a CRM
- Are comfortable in the Office 365 and Google suite of tools
If this is you, we look forward to meeting you and seeing what we can accomplish together!! Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.