We are looking for someone that is overqualified for this position. If after reading everything below, you donâ€™t feel you are overqualified, do not apply.
We are looking for an executive admin that can help grow our organization by keeping the executive team organized and on task. We are a bunch of engineers and software geeks that have turned what we like to do into a thriving business.
We have created a casual work environment with a lot of autonomy. We are a values driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect. We exist to help other people.
Your primary role is to help manage and execute the details that take time away from building our business, interacting with clients and contacts, and family time.
If you are the right person for this job, youâ€¦
- Are overqualified for this position
- Are very comfortable working closely with a successful, fast paced organization, the owners and the executive team
- Can hit the ground running on day 1 with very little or no training
- Get more done than everyone else around you
- Are VERY self-motivated and have a â€ścan doâ€ť attitude
- Think fast on your feet and quickly adapt to the situation around you
- Can read a challenging situation and anticipate what needs to be done to make it a success
- Never lose a thing and know exactly where everything belongs
- Canâ€™t stand loose ends or leaving a job undone or half way done
- Have an excellent sense of prioritization and what needs to get done first
- Are comfortable talking with some of the most influential people in St. Louis
- Know when to be firm and when to escalate issues to the correct people to get the job done
- Take constructive criticism well so we can improve as a team and move on
- Are comfortable with very direct communication to make the most of our time
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without missing a thing
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Canâ€™t stand a messy pile of papers or disorganization
- Can take a very small set of instructions and turn it into exactly what the person asking needs
- Can take an inbox from 200 emails to 0 emails every day without dropping a single conversation or letting anything go overlooked
- Can produce an email being rattled off while a business owner is flying down the highway, in rush hour, and doesnâ€™t have time to focus on the details of the email
- Are able to schedule in an already crowded calendar and are able to plan for travel time, follow up and down time between meetings and calls, without overloading the executive
- Can follow up with new people connections being made every day and make sure the appropriate follow up steps are put in place, so no one feels left out
- Can help organize and schedule 100 – 150 person events and follow up with the guest list afterwards
- Are capable of managing activities for multiple companies
- Pick up quickly on new technology and online tools
- Are perfectly comfortable in the Office 365 and Google suite of tools
You will report to the owners and executive staff. Most hours will be between 8 am and 6 pm, but you must be accessible after hours, with some notice, when needed.
Pay is between $18 – $22 per hour and health insurance will be provided.
The ideal person is someone that is comfortable in their own skin and knows exactly what is needed to get the job down with little or no direction. They are an outgoing person that builds rapport quickly and is comfortable talking with anyone from entry level roles to the most influential people in St. Louis. They have a â€ścan doâ€ť attitude and attack a project and drive it through to completion. They have great customer service skills and know what is needed to make people feel comfortable and a part of the team or conversation. They are a fast learner that handles todayâ€™s technology as if they have been using it for years. They have great writing skills with a professional tone, good grammar and good spelling. They are usually the organizer in the crowd and people go to them to help out or lead. They must also be creative and have an extreme attention to detail.
If this is you, we look forward to meeting you and seeing what we can accomplish together!! Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.