Swip Systems Pays Tribute to Our Moms this Mother’s Day
Yes, we are a software development and technology services company that provides custom software development, mobile app development, web application development, business process automation, robotics process automation, cloud and infrastructure solutions, and so much more. But instead of talking about the nitty-gritty of technology, today, we want to honor our moms. Without the love and selfless dedication of our moms, most of us wouldn’t be where we are today, including our Swip Systems team.
Why We Love Our Moms
Why do we love our moms? There are so many reasons, but mainly we realize now, as adults, how their tireless dedication to ensuring we turned out to be upstanding humans is why we are who we are today. We’ve been lucky that our moms gave us sound advice, and wise words to live by, pushed us along when we needed it, and repeatedly instilled values in us, despite our often youthful rebellion.
Moms are our cheerleaders, encouraging us to carry on through all else and they’ve wielded the hand of discipline for our own good. For all of this and more, we thank you, Mom, and want you to know we haven’t forgotten the lessons and advice you so lovingly provided over the years. Words we live by today.
We’d like to share some of the best advice we remember from our Moms …
- Take care of everyone around you.
- Say please and thank you.
- Doing the right thing means doing it even when no one else is watching.
- If you want to be treated like an adult, act like an adult.
- A good relationship doesn’t just happen; you have to work at it.
- You don’t have to be perfect, you just have to be better every day.
- Always be the best version of yourself.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.
- Tell the truth. It’s easier to remember than a lie.
- Trust is earned, not granted.
- Don’t run with scissors!
- If you want to be trusted, be trustworthy.
- You make your own luck.
- Clean up your room!
- Call your Mom regularly then we don’t have to worry.
- And our favorite… Close the door! I’m not paying to heat the whole neighborhood! (Actually, that might have come from our dads. We love you too, dads!
Thanks to Mom, Our Mission is to Help People
Swip Systems devised our mission to leverage advanced technology along with innovative and creative approaches to deliver business solutions to help our clients overcome challenges and prepare them for the future. But more importantly, thanks to Mom’s advice, is how we do this.
We strive to provide the utmost value to our clients by putting people first and foremost in everything we do. We also aim to make a difference and stimulate economic growth by working hard to make technology easier to implement and use, by partnering to achieve goals, and by taking care of each other.
Mom always said, be careful what you decide to do for a living because you might get stuck doing something you don’t love, so enjoy what you do and provide a good life for those around you — and we do!
Thank you, Mom, for the integrity, humility, innovation, creativity, personal growth, sense of purpose, dedication, and learning life’s balance. We owe you the world and we hope you know how much we admire you.
Happy Mother’s Day, Moms!
We know this blog is unconventional but we’re not too proud to share how we feel. We wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother’s Day and say a big “Thank You!” for all you have done and all you still do to help us be the best we can be for ourselves and others.
If you have any questions about Swip Systems or how we might help your business tackle technology, contact us for a no-obligation conversation. We love to help! 877.377.SWIP