When considering custom web application development services, mobile app development services, or business process automation…
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything to ramp up B2B leads without getting the results you want? You’re not alone. Lead generation gets more difficult by the day. With just about any business, it is a challenge to set yourself apart from the competition and not only get leads, but turn them into customers.
In most cases, when quality lead generation is stalled, it is due to five main reasons: lack of differentiation, trust, engagement, nurturing, and follow-up. However, did you know, all five of these lead generation issues can be addressed and solved with a mobile app? Yes, really!
In the past, a business simply needed a website to have a presence and grow leads. Now, to keep up with your competition (or be better than them) and nurture your target audience effortlessly, a mobile app may be your best tool – even as a B2B company.
The Top 5 Ways a Mobile App Can Solve Your Lead Gen Problems
Sales growth comes from creating a pipeline of people who need what you have and have the ability to buy it. When your lead generation tactics are effective, you will interest those capable of buying, and convert them to sales faster, with a lower cost-per-customer, and create loyalty that spans the test of time.
But first, to get leads into the pipeline, you must:
- Stand out, in a positive way.
- Build trust with reliability and security.
- Make it easy to do business with you.
- Have customer journey tracking capability and put it to good use.
- Utilize a follow-up tool so you don’t suddenly drop the customer once he or she buys.
A mobile application has all of this capability and more – and it’s automated. With most business types, you can set it and forget it. Additionally, as you capture valuable user-generated data from your app, you can create more specific, effective lead generation campaigns in the future.
Let’s look at the Top 5 Ways a Mobile App can Solve Your Lead Generation Problems in greater detail.
To stand out in the crowd, it is essential to do more than compete – you must differentiate your company and brand from others like you. What makes you special? How do you fulfill the customers’ needs more effectively?
A mobile app can differentiate your company and brand by …
- Building brand awareness with a positive, up-to-date image.
- Setting you apart from your competition in ways you could never do otherwise.
- Providing easy-to-access tools for your contacts.
- Making it effortless to get to know your brand “personally.”
- Putting you on the cutting edge of technology.
2. A Mobile App Can Build Trust – How do Leads Trust You if They’re Not Sure About Your Level of Service?
Great customer service has taken over as the number one reason customers buy and remain loyal (it’s not price anymore). Exceptional customer service and following through with your promises build trust.
Your mobile app can build trust in the following ways …
- People will have an easy-to-use direct line to your company and its people.
- Potential customers will feel they are not just in a string of call-center callers or a forgotten reply on a website contact form.
- Contacts may also feel they have a better understanding of how you think, operate, and handle your business.
- Create a positive, thoughtful user experience (UI/UX).
- Your company and brand look more legitimate and personable.
- You took the initiative and expense to build an app.
- People do business with people they know, like, and trust.
- An app is perceived as more secure than a website.
- The possibility of true lead generation and conversion becomes much higher as prospects see your level of commitment to their needs.
3. Contact Engagement – Those Who Download Your App Will be More Engaged on a Regular Basis
You’ve been building trust with contact engagement. Maybe that’s been through posts on social media, emails, or one-on-one calls, which are all great options. However, once contacts take the initiative to download your app, they become qualified leads, rather than just “contacts.” They have a tangible, easy way to hold your brand and products in their hands, and an app is a constant visual queue on their phones and tablet screens. An app is the easiest way to communicate with them.
Leads are more likely to do the following with your app, as opposed to going to your website or calling customer service…
- Set up a profile (and payment information) and provide all contact information.
- Feel positive about the easy mechanism in the palm of their hands to ask for an estimate or get answers to questions.
- Use the app on a regular basis to browse or shop your offerings.
- Order more frequently because it’s so effortless.
- Appreciate access to gated content (good information).
- Play around with your app in their downtime.
- Share the app with their coworkers or other peers.
4. A Mobile App Can Nudge Leads to the Next Stage in the Buying Process
With today’s intense business competition, nurturing leads (and customers too) takes time and strategy. Understanding and using software systems and a CRM to nurture prospects requires a dedicated staff to physically input information and follow up, making the whole process prone to mistakes and non-compliance. So much so, that leads tend to fall through the cracks.
A well-designed mobile app allows you to…
- Push targeted content, special offers, etc., to each lead, with automation.
- See contacts’ preferences, buying patterns, etc., through their interactions with the app.
- Nudge leads over the hurdle of engagement to purchasing, with order-placing simplicity.
5. A Mobile App Creates an Automated, Accurate Follow-up Process
Let’s face it, leads can get lost in the conversion process. This may be one of the biggest issues with lead generation – follow-up. During lead gen efforts, people either become a customer or they disappear, and most often, it’s the latter. It is not anyone’s fault, it usually comes down to time, costs, and having enough information. It is difficult to be consistent, accurate, and thorough.
A mobile app shines when it comes to the automated follow-up process. You will wonder how you ever managed before! An app allows you to …
- Stay engaged and top of mind with prospects.
- Send follow-up reminders for items they view or leave in their cart.
- Serve leads better, talk to them on their terms, and easily convert them into customers.
- Send special offers or let them know of a new product/service offering.
- Earn more reviews and referrals, organically.
The Bottom Line … A Mobile App Will Benefit Your Lead Generation Strategy
The bottom line is this … businesses who develop a mobile app get more action from their target market, creating a solid lead pipeline.
Busy B2B professionals (your customers) are always on the go, crunched for time, and want to feel their needs are anticipated and met before they ask. And, they must feel their private info is secure. The portability of your company, the ease of downloading and using your app, and the built-in security will make doing business with you even more appealing to your target audience.
A custom-designed app that reflects your brand will secure a strong lead pipeline, consistently differentiate your company and brand, create trust, further engagement, nurture leads, and create a follow-up process that is always one step ahead.
Additionally, over time, as valuable user data is collected and sorted by your app, you can create very targeted lead generation campaigns that help you stay relevant. An app will help your sales reps, internal team members, leads, and customers realize their goals with speed, accuracy, security, and cost-effectiveness.
Explore Mobile App Development Help
The mere idea of building a mobile app is overwhelming, even for savvy techies ‒ but there is help available. No need to try to work through your app idea or the complex process on your own.
Swip Systems is here to partner with your team in a low-stress, synergistic way to brainstorm ideas and ultimately, get your mobile app to market as fast as possible. We want you to stay one step ahead of your competition, get the edge you need to grow, build a healthy lead generation pipeline, and ultimately, convert leads to sales.
If you have a mobile app project that’s stalled, or you have an app concept that needs a professional opinion, Swip Systems is here to help. Feel free to contact our team if you would like to talk through some ideas or learn more about the process. 877.377.SWIP